Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
Revenue Strategy Management for Hoteliers
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Channel proliferation, metasearch, review analytics and rate disparity—wow! Revenue management has become so complex for hotels there’s little time left for the most important part: strategy.
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we look at the changing role of revenue management and how hotels can adapt and thrive.
Whether you’re in revenue management, in sales & marketing, in e-commerce, in operations, a GM or at corporate office, this webinar is for you!
- The latest trends in revenue management
- Is ProPAR (Profit Per Available Room) the new RevPAR?
- How to clarify and define revenue strategy
- Integrating review analytics into revenue decisions
- How to optimize your presence on multiple channels
- Jason Lewis, Vice President of Sales, SiteMinder
- Chadi Farhat, Vice President, Revenue Management and Distribution, Morgans Hotel Group
- Josiah Mackenzie, Director of Business Development, ReviewPro
- Daniel E. Craig, Founder, Reknown (Host)