Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
How to Protect Your Hotel’s Online Reputation
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Social media gives voice to all types, and the wrong person can do serious harm to your hotel’s reputation. Watch our webinar recording to learn how to manage and prevent everything from negative reviews to an all-out attack.
- How to manage misinformation, trolls and review threats
- When is it appropriate to respond to, dispute or ignore a comment?
- Protecting your hotel from hacking and brandjacking
- Internal threats: managing employee behavior on social media
- Policy and prevention
- Strengthening reputation with positive reviews and advocacy
VP of Marketing
Daniel E. Craig