Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
Benchmark & Improve Guest Satisfaction at Your Hotels
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
“How likely are you to recommend this hotel?” It’s the single most important survey question hotels can ask guests at the end of their stay. It tells you if the guest is satisfied, will come back and will tell others about your hotel.
Collectively, your guests’ answers to this question form your hotel’s Net Promoter Score® (NPS), a powerful indicator of your hotel’s performance.
In this webinar, we explore the NPS® and other key metrics for measuring guest satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
- What is the NPS® and how is it calculated?
- Identifying promoters, passives and detractors and what to do about them
- Comparing performance to competitors
- How to improve NPS® and other guest satisfaction scores