Free Guide for Hoteliers
The Hotelier’s Guide to Guest Messaging
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Increasingly, communications between hospitality businesses and guests are taking place not by phone, by email or in person but through SMS and messaging apps.
For travelers, messaging is easy and convenient. For accommodation operators and restaurants, messaging provides opportunities to connect with guests, increase efficiency, and resolve issues in real-time, providing an elevated level of service.
In this guide, we show you how to:
- Embrace messaging as the new way to communicate with guests
- Implement guest messaging successfully
- Choose the right messaging apps
- Provide staff with training and guidelines
- Encourage guests to message your property
- Use ReviewPro’s Guest Messaging Hub