Free Case Study for Hoteliers
How a Beach Resort Uses Case Management to Drive Service Excellence
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Forte Village is a Sardinian beach resort where nature, fine dining, sport and wellness merge to create an unforgettable holiday experience.
The resort’s main objective was to improve guest satisfaction scores and to find an efficient way for staff not only to be alerted instantly about problems, but also to manage the follow-up process.
Download our full case study to understand how this award-winning resort uses case management to improve internal processes and ensure the timely resolution of issues that could negatively impact guests’ stays.
- The implementation process in 7 steps
- Creating automation rules
- How ReviewPro is used within Forte Village
- Results since implementing the new tool