Free Report for Hoteliers
2018 Hotel Brand Reputation Rankings: US & Canada
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
How Does Your Brand Compare?
Using the same data set used by Cornell University for its recent research report on hotel brand reputation, ReviewPro analyzed more than 15 million online reviews of over 32,000 branded hotels in the U.S. and Canada.
Ranking hotel brands by online reputation in six segments, the report provides critical insights for hotel companies and investors into what it takes to outperform competitors at the brand level.
Find out how your brand ranks among 179 brands in key areas:
- Rankings by Segment (Economy, Midscale, Upper Midscale, Upscale, Upper Upscale, Luxury)
- Online Reputation Score (Global Review Index™)
- Rankings by Department (Service, Value, Rooms, Cleanliness)
- Changes over Previous Year (April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018 vs. April 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017)
And find out the latest review trends in your segment, including:
- Average review scores and number of reviews per property
- Review volume and score by source, country and semantic mentions
- Management response ratios