Free Guide for Hoteliers
Defining a Hotel Review Management Response Strategy
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Feedback in the form of guest reviews is now at the heart of any hospitality business, so reading and responding to reviews is a key task for staff. To avoid this becoming a burden, it is essential to create and set a realistic management response strategy to help your team focus on what is important.
In this guide you will learn how to:
- Define a management response strategy that fits your business
- Set realistic management response goals
- Decide who will be responding – hotel or corporate staff?
- Plus – an expert point of view from Barceló Hotel Group