Join us for an exclusive event for hoteliers in Berlin on 24 October, packed full of real-world advice and practical takeaways. Have a sneak peek at the latest industry trends and best practices while enjoying a scrumptious breakfast on us!
The event provides a fantastic opportunity to hear from three engaging speakers, network and of course, talk about everything related to the guest journey. We’re especially excited to welcome Edward Lines, Industry Manager, Travel at Google.
During the morning we’ll discuss how to optimize data driven digital marketing, integrate CRS and CRM to personalize the booking process and leverage guest feedback to delight and surprise guests.
Places are limited so save your spot today!
- 8:30 Welcome breakfast and introduction
- 9:00 The Hotel Customer’s Path to Purchase
(Speaker: Edward Lines, Industry Manager – Travel, Google)
- 9:30 Driving Personalization in the Hotel Booking Process
(Speaker: Uta von Dietze, Regional Vice President – Central Europe, TravelClick)
- 10:00 Innovative Techniques to Leverage Guest Feedback
(Speaker: Andre Kaufmann, Sales Director – DACH/ France, ReviewPro)
- 10:30 Wrap-up & networking
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Time: 8:30am – 11:00am
- Venue: Ellington Hotel, Berlin
- Address: Nürnberger Straße 50-55, 10789 Berlin – View it on map