Cookies are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information on their visitors. They are small text files which we send to your computer in order to maintain a record of your preferences and remember them upon your return.
These cookies can store information in order to, for example: show contents and offers of special interest in accordance with your profile, or to register the number of times a message is shown to a User.
Users may freely decide whether cookies used are implemented in their hard drive or whether they prefer to receive a warning on their screen when a cookie is received, and can decide whether or not to implement it in the hard drive. We recommend using the help section in your web browser to find out how to change the configuration currently being used.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file, which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to, among others things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a User or of their equipment, and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognize the User.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Analytics cookies: Cookies by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the user volume and perform measurement and statistical analysis of how Users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies by us or by third parties, which allow management of the advertising spaces on our website in the most effective way possible, tailoring advertisement content to the content of the requested service or the use of the website made by the User.
- Preferences cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or location.
- Security cookies: Cookies which enable the website to authenticate Users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect User data from unauthorized parties.
- Process cookies: Cookies that help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- How can I disable the cookies?
- You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in you equipment through the configuration options of the browser installed in your computer. Please check your browser’s help section for more information.