Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
Managing Guest Satisfaction Surveys in the Age of Social Media
Are guest satisfaction surveys still important in the age of social media? You bet. In fact, they’re more important than ever. By soliciting direct feedback, hotels gain valuable insights into how to keep guests happy and loyal and can increase online review volume too.
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we show you how to design, analyze and act upon guest satisfaction surveys (GSS), integrate them with review data, and use them to guide improvements throughout your hotel.
- Surveys vs. online reviews: key differences
- How to design surveys that generate high response rates
- How to compose questions that elicit the feedback you need
- Integrating GSS data with review data for a 360° view of guest feedback
- Analyzing feedback: quantitative vs. qualitative data
- How to use internal surveys to generate online reviews
- Q&A: your chance to ask the experts
- Peter Stack, Regional Operations Manager, Jurys Inn Hotels
- Daniel E. Craig, Founder, Reknown (Host)
- Tim Towle, Co-founder and Director of Product Development, ReviewPro