Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
How to Leverage Social Media for Public Relations
With its ever-expanding community, wealth of guest feedback, and new ways to drive direct bookings, TripAdvisor has never been more integral to the success of hotels. If you’re not actively managing your presence on the world’s most popular travel website, you’re missing out on opportunities.
Discover how to maximise your hotel’s social media visibility by connecting with hospitality industry influencers, hotel insiders and travel bloggers.
- In the age of traveler reviews, how important is media coverage?
- How to source and shape stories that attract media attention
- How to find, connect with and pitch journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Tools and resources for managing the PR function in social media
- Examples from the industry and a live Q&A session with the experts
- Juliet Kinsman, Editor-in-Chief, Mr & Mrs Smith
- Liz Borod Wright, Social Media Consultant and Editor of Travelogged
- Diego Sartori, Social Media Strategist, citizenM
- Barb Delollis, ReviewPro Marketing Director and former USA Today Columnist
- Host Daniel Edward Craig, Founder, Reknown