Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
The Impact of Traveler Reviews on Destinations & Hotel Rating Systems
The explosive popularity of traveler reviews has obliged destinations around the world to rethink their approach to hotel rating systems. Are “official” rating systems still relevant? Is quality measured in stars, diamonds, bubbles or aggregate scores? And who decides – travelers, governments, associations, the media or hotels?
In the next ReviewPro webinar we discuss how leading destinations, travel associations and hospitality consultancies are using online reviews and review data to:
- Integrate the voice of the traveler into hotel rating systems
- Analyze traveler sentiment
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns
- Increase accountability and transparency among hotels
- Enhance visitor trust, satisfaction and advocacy
Whether you work for a destination, government, tourism organization, hotel or hotel association, you’re invited to join us for this groundbreaking webinar.
Deputy Regional Director for Europe
Manager, Lodging & Tourism Clients Group
VP of Business Development
Daniel E. Craig