Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
Leverage the Power of Digital Communication to Exceed Guest Expectations
Digital technology is changing the way hotel employees interact with guests. Increasingly, guest communications are taking place not in person or by phone but through mobile apps, SMS, social media and automated messaging.
And yet many employees lack the skills, guidelines and training necessary to communicate effectively on these new channels, and guests often end up angry, confused or frustrated.
In this webinar, we discuss how to manage guest communications in the digital age.
- An overview of digital communication tools for hotels
- Setting standards, guidelines and procedures
- The do’s and don’ts of digital messaging
- Choosing the right words and striking the right tone
- Introducing ReviewPro’s new Guest Messaging Hub