Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
Leverage the Power of Digital Communication to Exceed Guest Expectations
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Digital technology is changing the way hotel employees interact with guests. Increasingly, guest communications are taking place not in person or by phone but through mobile apps, SMS, social media and automated messaging.
And yet many employees lack the skills, guidelines and training necessary to communicate effectively on these new channels, and guests often end up angry, confused or frustrated.
In this webinar, we discuss how to manage guest communications in the digital age.
- An overview of digital communication tools for hotels
- Setting standards, guidelines and procedures
- The do’s and don’ts of digital messaging
- Choosing the right words and striking the right tone
- Introducing ReviewPro’s new Guest Messaging Hub