Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
The 4 Key Trends Impacting the Hospitality Industry in 2018
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Wondering what the biggest trends that will impact hoteliers this year are? In this webinar we explore the four key trends that are set to disrupt and innovate, and look at ways that your hotel can not only adapt, but thrive.
- New Opportunities & Threats. In 2017, the biggest players in online travel—Google, Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and Airbnb—made bold moves to fuel growth. How can hotels take advantage of new opportunities and avoid the pitfalls?
- Guest Messaging. More communications between travelers and hotels are shifting to digital channels like SMS, messaging apps and chat widgets. How can hotels embrace these tools to enhance rather than detract from the guest experience?
- Voice Technology. From voice search to virtual assistants to in-room smart speakers, voice technology has the potential to change how travelers shop for hotels, make bookings and communicate with staff. How can hotels adapt?
- Data-driven Decision Making. Travelers leave digital footprints at every touchpoint with hotels, from their first visit to the website to the post-stay survey. How can hotels harness this data to drive effective marketing and operational excellence?