Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
of Post-Covid-19 Communication
to Drive Trust and Bookings
As hotels reopen, now comes the next big hurdle: filling rooms. How will you ensure that you are both visible and trusted by guests to give them the confidence to book?
In our next webinar we show you the importance of new search criteria on review sites, how to respond clearly to communicate Covid-19 policies and protocols, and how to address travelers’ concerns to guarantee they know exactly what to expect when they arrive at your door.
- The latest data related to traveler trends, sentiment, and behavior
- Best practices in Covid-19 communications across your digital footprint
- The latest update from Tripadvisor including their new suite of ‘Travel Safe’ tools
- How to effectively use management response for Covid-19 reviews and queries
- Analyzing guest intelligence to understand expectations and shape communications
- Becky Foley, Sr. Director Trust & Safety, Tripadvisor
- Rhonda Meehan, Group Quality Manager, Staycity
- Danica Smith, Product Specialist, ReviewPro
- Daniel Craig, Founder, Reknown