Free Guide for Hoteliers
How to Protect & Restore Your Hotel’s Online Reputation
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Social media gives voice to all types, and hotels are particularly vulnerable. Whether it’s a mistreated guest, a former employee or an anonymous troll, a hostile person can broadcast negative content to large volumes of people with just a few clicks.
If your brand were to experience a reputation attack tomorrow, would you know how to react? You’ll find all the answers you need in this brand new guide. We’ll start by looking at a typical mishap on property, and we’ll use it to highlight best practices in online reputation management.
- A Reputation Mishap
- Managing a Reputation Attack
- Other Types of Reputation Threats
- Managing a Social Media Crisis
- Preventing Reputation Attacks