Free Live Webinar for Hoteliers
Hotel Leadership & Planning
in Uncertain Times
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Date & Time: Tuesday, September 29th 2020,
4pm GMT+1 (5pm Barcelona / 11am New York City)
Click here to convert to your timezone
A link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers, even if you are unable to attend the live session.
After a difficult year, hoteliers around the globe are looking ahead to 2021 and asking the same question: How do you plan for a year that’s clouded in uncertainty?
In our next webinar, we discuss how to build a solid foundation to navigate any scenario. That means hoping for the best but preparing for the worst, focusing on what you can control, and being ready to minimize threats and seize opportunities.
The objective? Survive today to thrive tomorrow.
- The Outlook: What scenarios should hoteliers plan for in 2021?
- Leadership: How hoteliers are managing labor, marketing and budgeting in a volatile market
- Operations: Building a leaner, stronger and more agile team
- Technology: Planning to meet the needs of hoteliers during and after recovery
Cluster General Manager
Ramon Adillon Sastre,
Daniel E. Craig