Free Guide for Hoteliers
Twitter for Hotel Marketing & Customer Service
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Find out how you should use Twitter as a customer service, sales or marketing channel to improve communication with guests at your hotel
- Top benefits of Twitter
- How to optimize your profile
- How to use hashtags
- How to increase your followers and get retweeted
- Influence scoring basics
- Leveraging Twitter places
- Common mistakes to avoid
- How to be a great conversationalist on Twitter
- Twitter for service, sales and media relations
- 10 things you can do this week to increase profits
- Reputation management on Twitter
- Plus: Resource directory (more helpful tools and recommended readings)