Free Guide for Hoteliers
Important Hotel Trends in 2017 & How to React
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Keeping up with trends can be challenging for busy hoteliers, and it’s often difficult to distinguish between hype and important trends that require action.
In this guide, we explore the outlook for the global travel industry in 2017 as well as three trends that truly merit the attention of hoteliers today and how they can tackle these in the coming year.
- The Rise of Megabrands – How can independent hotels and small groups compete with powerful OTAs and branded hotels run by huge conglomerates like Marriott, IHG and AccorHotels?
- Private Rentals – Why alternative accommodations represent one of the biggest threats facing the hotel industry today and what hotels can do about it.
- Digital Customer Service – With the rise of online check-in, keyless entry, virtual concierges, chat apps and chatbots, how can hotels ensure guests are happy?
We also discuss how ReviewPro can help hotels weather any disruptive force by keeping a laser focus on the guest experience.