Free Guide for Hoteliers
How to create the optimal survey & review response strategy
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Responding to guest feedback is one of the most challenging and time-consuming tasks that hoteliers face. And it’s not getting any easier.
How you respond to guest feedback can have a significant impact on guest perceptions, behaviour and the overall success of your hotel. In this guide, we’ll look at what to consider when defining a management response policy and suggest possible approaches based on our experience, studies and best practice.
- Why respond to guest feedback
- What to consider when defining a response policy
- Speed versus quantity?
- Recommended approach & objectives
- Tracking management response performance