Free Guide for Hoteliers
Best Practices to Manage Guest Satisfaction Surveys
Are guest satisfaction surveys still important in the age of social media and online review sites? Absolutely. In fact, they’re more important than ever before! By using electronic surveys to get direct feedback from guests, your hotel will gain valuable insights into how to keep guests happy and loyal – and you can increase online review volume at the same time.
In this guide, we share best practices for managing guest satisfaction surveys. You will learn:
- Why guest feedback is important
- Key differences between online reviews and guest surveys
- How to design guest surveys to ensure the highest response rate
- The importance of analyzing and acting on survey feedback
- Tips for responding to survey feedback
- A case study of how Jurys Inn Hotels revamped its guest feedback program and dramatically increased the group’s review volume and ranking on TripAdvisor.