Free Guide for Hoteliers
Everything You Need to Know About Managing Guest Surveys
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: REVIEW RANK, S.A.
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Guest Satisfaction Surveys (GSS) represent a critical way to solicit direct feedback from guests. By using survey feedback to guide improvements, hotels can prevent negative reviews, increase guest loyalty and attract new guests.
But while many hotels send out guest surveys today, few employ them to their best potential.
In this guide you will learn:
- Ways to create winning surveys
- How to get Net Promoter Score® working for you
- All about effective survey responses
- 17 GSS terms demystified
- What makes both post-stay and in-stay surveys useful
- How HD Hotels Optimized Surveys to Boost Guest Satisfaction