Free Guide for Hoteliers
to Drive Trust and Bookings
DATA PROTECTION BASIC INFORMATION
Data Controller: Shiji Information Technology Spain, S.A
- Provided you the requested content by direct download or via email.
- In case you consented, to send you communications in order to provide you with information about the best practices in our hotel industry and products.
Rights of the data subject: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
By now, most hotels have put into place extensive cleaning and safety protocols to keep guests and employees safe from COVID-19. Now comes the next big hurdle: filling rooms.
To fill rooms, hotels need to reassure people that they are providing a safe environment and give them the confidence to book. And that comes down to communication.
To attract bookings and loyalty, hotels and accommodation operators around the world in order to have good communication must:
- Listen, understand and address their concerns
- Focus on objectives and support staff
- Know your target audience
- Use appropriate imagery and set realistic expectations
- Monitor guest satisfaction
Read more in our latest guide on how to effectively communicate with your guests during COVID-19.