Who is the data controller of your personal data?
- Data Controller Identity : REVIEW RANK, S.A. | CIF A64956519
- Address : c/Aribau, 240 6-M – 08006 Barcelona
- Mail : email@example.com
How do we use your personal data?
REVIEW RANK, S.A. (hereinafter, “REVIEW RANK”) will process the personal data by you provided with the following purpose:
Regarding the data provided through the “Contact form” and “Meeting form”:
- To contact you in order to provide you information about our services to ensure that your team is focused on the right priorities to offer the best possible experience to your customers and increase their satisfaction.
- Organize an appointment with an expert from our organization, to provide you with information about our products and services, as well as inform you how leading hostelries are focusing on improving its reputation, leading to remarkable results.
Regarding the data provided through the “Webinar” form:
- To attend our online seminars offered in our webpage.
Regarding the data provided though the “Content” form:
- To send you via e-mail the document by you requested for download.
In case you have consented, to send you commercial communications.
The processing of your personal data for the aforementioned purposes is necessary in order to process your request.
Moreover, and only in case you have consented, we will process your personal data for the following additional purpose:
To send you commercial communications both by written and electronic means so that you are up-to-date regarding the latest trends in the hotel industry and best practices.
What is the lawful basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent granted by you.
What other recipients will the data be disclosto?
In the event that it is necessary to manage the request by you submitted through the “Contact form” as well as the “Meeting form”, REVIEW RANK may communicate your personal data to other companies belonging to the ReviewPro business group, ReviewPro Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. and ReviewPro, Inc, which are located in Singapore and North America. In other cases, we will always ask you first before communicating your data toird parties.
For the other purposes described in “How do we use your personal data?” section, REVIEW RANK will not communicate your personal data to third parties, except in compliance with the legal obligations that may correspond each case.
How long do we retain your personal data?
REVIEW RANK will retain your personal data for the time necessary in order to manage your request, as long as its erasure has not been requested by you, and during the time necessary in order to comply with the legal obligations that correspond in each case.
What are your rights as affected individual?
You can exercise the following rights before REVIEW RANK in your condition of data subject:
- Access: You can get information if REVIEW RANK processes your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in the REVIEW RANK files.
- Rectification: You can modify your personal data when it´s inaccurate as well as complete those that are incomplete.
- Erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Opposition: You may request that your personal information not be processed. REVIEW RANK will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Limitation of the processing: You can request the limitation to the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- While objection of the exactitude of your personal data is being checked;
- When the data processing is illegal, you object the deletion of your data and request the limitation of its use;
- When REVIEW RANK does not need to process your data, but you need it for the exercise of defence claims;
- When you have opposed the processing of your personal data for the fulfilment of a mission of public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.<>
- Portability: You can receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have given us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with REVIEW RANK, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
You can exercise these rights by written request addressed to REVIEW RANK, S.A., Legal department, C/Aribau, núm. 240 6-M – 08006 Barcelona or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or another document proving your identity and stating the right you want to exercise. The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
If you consider that REVIEW RANK has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you can file a complaint with the competent control authority through the website www.agpd.es.