Hotels all over the world are reopening and the big question is, how to fill the rooms? How will you ensure that you are both visible and trusted by guests to give them the confidence to book?
In our next webinar, we show you the importance of new search criteria on review sites, how to respond clearly with solid Post-COVID-19 communication policies and protocols, and how to address travelers’ concerns to guarantee they know exactly what to expect when they arrive at your door.
We will also be hearing from Danica Smith, ReviewPro Product Specialist on Post-Covid-19 Communication, how to respond to the queries of travelers and we have Daniel Craig, founder of Reknown, as our host.
- The latest data related to traveler trends, sentiment, and behaviour
- Best practices in COVID-19 communications across your digital footprint
- The latest update from TripAdvisor including their new suite of ‘Travel Safe’ tools
- How to effectively use management response for Covid-19 reviews and queries
- Analyzing guest intelligence to understand expectations and shape communications
Rhonda Meehan, Group Quality Manager, StayCity
Becky Foley, Senior Director of Trust & Safety, TripAdvisor
Danica Smith, Product Specialist, ReviewPro
Daniel Craig, Founder, Reknown
Mark your calendar: Transforming The Guest Experience Post-COVID-19
One-hour webinar on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020