Digital technology is changing the way hotel employees interact with guests. Increasingly, guest communications are taking place not in person or by phone but through mobile apps, SMS, social media and automated messaging.
And yet many employees lack the skills, guidelines and training necessary to communicate effectively on these new channels, and guests often end up angry, confused or frustrated.
In the next ReviewPro webinar, we discuss how to manage guest communications in the digital age.
· An overview of digital communication tools for hotels
· Setting standards, guidelines and procedures
· The do’s and don’ts of digital messaging
· Choosing the right words and striking the right tone
· Introducing ReviewPro’s new Guest Messaging Hub
· Marcos Cadena, VP of Digital, ECommerce & Distribution at Minor Hotels
· Tim Towle, Co-Founder & COO, ReviewPro
· Daniel E. Craig, Founder, ReKnown
Date & Time:
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
4pm GMT (5pm Barcelona / 11am New York City)
Click here to convert to your timezone
Time doesn’t suit? No problem! A link to the webinar recording will be sent to everyone who registers, so be sure to sign up even if you are unable to attend the live session.