When rates and occupancy climb, so do the expectations of your guests. If you’re not careful, your hotel’s review scores and guest satisfaction ratings will suffer.
Join us for our free webinar on Wednesday, 31th May, when we will show you how to achieve high guest satisfaction ratings even when rates soar and employees are taxed to the max.
· Why do review scores go down when occupancy goes up?
· Understanding the unique needs of peak-season travelers
· How to exceed expectations and prevent bad reviews
· Balancing financial needs with operational needs
· Plus tips, examples and data for achieving your most successful busy season ever
· Nicholas Gandossi, General Manager, Opus Hotel Vancouver
· Neil James, VP of Account Management, ReviewPro
· Daniel E. Craig, Founder, Reknown
Date & Time:
Wednesday, 31th May 2017
4pm London | 5pm Barcelona | 11am New York City
Duration 1 hour
Click here to convert to your timezone
A link to the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants, so be sure to register even if you are unable to attend. Please feel free to share this invitation with your friends and colleagues. We look forward to seeing you there!