How are you currently managing customer relationships at your hotel and all the data and information associated with them?
Join us on Tuesday 14th June to hear from our panel of experts who will be sharing their industry best practices on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for hotels. By better understanding and responding to guest behavior, you can expect to see higher guest satisfaction, conversion rates and return on investment.
For this educational session, we’ve partnered with Guestfolio, a team of hospitality marketing experts who strive to make guests the focus of the hotelier and CendynONE, experts in leveraging data to unlock value, opportunity and efficiency to create a competitive advantage
· What is CRM and why is it more important than ever for hotels?
· Owning the digital conversation throughout the travel journey
· What should you have in mind when selecting a provider?
· How to aggregate and consolidate customer data from diverse sources to build valuable guest profiles
· Using guest feedback data to enhance guest experiences
· Tim Sullivan, President, CendynONE
· Duane Hepditch, President & CEO, Guestfolio
· Tim Towle, CO-Founder & VP of Product, ReviewPro
· Daniel E. Craig, Founder, Reknown
Date & Time:
Tuesday, June 14th 2016,
4pm GMT (5pm Barcelona / 11am New York City)
Click here to convert to your timezone