Since being acquired by Shiji, ReviewPro has seen a significant increase in both volume of new clients and year-on-year revenue. The impressive growth of ReviewPro’s client base, including hotel brands who have chosen to switch from competitors, illustrates the effectiveness of having a clear and innovative product strategy, which enables hotels to increase guest satisfaction and average daily rates (ADR).
· Nearly 50% increase in year-on-year revenue in 2017.
· Growth of new clients in Europe, Asia and the US including leading hospitality brands
such as The Rezidor Hotel Group, Hard Rock International and Minor Hotels.
· Successful launch of Auto Case Management, which enables hoteliers to effectively manage
internal processes to improve the guest experience.
· Strengthening of development resources to streamline the launch of additional new
products that assist hoteliers to upgrade the guest experience.
· Appointment of industry veteran, John Owens, as VP of Sales North America to further
expand market share in the region.
“The last few months have been pivotal in the company’s history as we have scaled our team across all functional areas, expanded sales and marketing efforts in China and the US and extended our product offering to deliver more value to our clients and differentiate ourselves from competitors”, commented RJ Friedlander, CEO of ReviewPro. The support and backing of Shiji has been crucial to helping us deliver our best six-month performance ever and position us for increased success in the future.”
Kevin King, COO of Shiji added, “We couldn’t be happier with the way the team at ReviewPro has executed on their growth strategy since becoming a part of Shiji. These results, combined with the market opportunity, have encouraged us to double down to support product, marketing and sales efforts on a global level.”
For more information please contact email@example.com