In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we discuss how hotels can use “Big Data” to make better decisions in marketing, revenue management and operations. Using examples of latest industry best practices, we will show how leading organizations have successfully leveraged actionable insight, giving rise to remarkable results.
• What is Big Data & why is it so important to hotels?
• How to avoid becoming overwhelmed by data
• KPIs for revenue management, marketing & operations
• Using analytics to prioritize improvements that drive revenue & profitability
• Success stories of turning insight into action
Martin Soler, Chief Marketing Officer, Snapshot
Paolo Torchio, VP of Product Management & Consulting, Sabre Hospitality Soluitions
Fiona Gillen, VP of Marketing, ReviewPro
Daniel E. Craig (Host), Founder, Reknown
Date & Time:
Tuesday, November 24th 2015
4pm GMT (5pm Barcelona / 11am New York City)
Click here to convert to your timezone
Register now here for free. A link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers, even if you are unable to attend the live session.
You can tweet us during the event @ReviewPro using the hashtag #SMWebinar, we’d love to hear your thoughts!