In the first installment of our free webinar series for hoteliers this year, we’ll discuss how hoteliers can keep ahead of the curve with the latest digital marketing trends in 2016 and learn what hoteliers need to do to adapt and thrive.
From new distribution channels like instant booking on TripAdvisor and Google, to new ways to connect with travelers and deliver guests service excellence, we bring in the experts to help you decide how to optimize your strategy and prioritize your resources in 2016 for overall positive results.
In order to be relevant and stay ahead of competitors in the year ahead, hoteliers need to be prepared for a change in digital marketing trends and alter strategies accordingly.
So what hotel marketing trends do you need to know for 2016? In this month’s webinar, our panel of experts will discuss:
• An outlook for 2016
• How will mergers and acquisitions affect hotels in 2016?
• New distribution channels & competitors
• How to adapt to new digital customer service channels like social media and text messaging
• Personalization in hotel marketing: what are travelers’ expectations and how can it increase conversions and direct bookings?
• Total reputation management: the continued importance of reputation and managing guest feedback pre-stay, in-stay and post-stay
• Benjamin Habbel, Co-founder & CEO, Voyat
• Anthony Zubrowski-Rubin, CEO & Co-founder, GuestDriven
• Fiona Gillen, VP of Marketing, ReviewPro
• Daniel E. Craig (Host), Founder, Reknown
Date & Time:
One-hour webinar: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
4pm GMT (5pm Barcelona/11am New York City)
Click here to convert to your timezone
A link to the recording will be sent to all registrants, so be sure to register even if you are unable to attend. Please feel free to share this invitation with your friends and colleagues. We look forward to seeing you there!