Title: Multi-Lingual Client Services Representative (English + French or German)
Department(s): Client Services
Reports to: Manager of Client Services
ReviewPro, the leading online reputation management provider for the hotel sector, is looking for a Multi-Lingual Client Services Representative to support post-sales activities.
Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 1.000 international clients. We offer the opportunity to work with an international team in the heart of Barcelona at a company that has experienced huge growth in 2010.
In 2011 we are expanding the team and are currently looking for a proactive and detail oriented customer service representative, with experience in both telephone and online support, to serve our roster of international clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with customer support / help desk, is comfortable with technology / Internet and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with clients and manage relationships.
Candidates must be motivated, proactive and responsible individuals with:
- Advanced technology user
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage client expectations
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, the responsibilities include:
- Configuring client accounts and performing data quality checks
- Coordinating with external team for aggregation of data
- Responding to client support emails and calls
- Performing regular online training sessions
- Proactively reaching out to customers to better understand product engagement and collect product feedback
- Maintenance of support materials and client knowledge center
- Prepare internal product engagement reports
- Undergraduate Education
- 1 year of experience in Customer Support
- Fluent in both English as well as German and/or French (spoken and written).
Salary & Contract details:
- Salary based on experience