The Internet and social media have had a disruptive impact on public relations, shifting an increasing amount of news and travel planning online. How can hotels adapt to this shift and leverage social media to attract media coverage?
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we consult leading travel journalists and PR experts on how hotels can utilize social media to generate media coverage and manage PR issues both online and offline.
- In the age of traveler reviews, how important is media coverage?
- How to source and shape stories that attract media attention
- How to find, connect with and pitch journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Tools and resources for managing the PR function in social media
- Examples from the industry and a live Q&A session with the experts
- Juliet Kinsman, Editor-in-Chief, Mr & Mrs Smith
- Liz Borod Wright, Social Media Consultant and Editor of Travelogged
- Diego Sartori, Social Media Strategist, citizenM
- Guille Rodriguez, Social Media Corporate Manager, Palladium Hotel Group
- Barb Delollis, ReviewPro Marketing Director and former USA Today Columnist
- Host: Daniel Edward Craig, Founder, Reknown
ReviewPro enables hoteliers and restaurateurs to increase guest satisfaction and grow revenue by proactively managing and improving their online reputation. The company’s suite of web-based tools provides analysis, customer intelligence, competitive benchmarking and reporting to help hospitality professionals maximize their organization’s performance. ReviewPro aggregates hundreds of millions of reviews in 40+ languages from more than 100 review sites, online travel agencies (OTAs) & all major social media platforms. The company has thousands of clients in over 90 countries, including Meliá Hotels International, Kempinski Hotels, Louvre Hotels Group, Library Collection and CitizenM.