Hotels, well aware of the impact of higher ranking on room demand, have ignited an arms race to stockpile reviews and climb the ranks. But with competition so fierce, how to achieve and maintain the desired positioning?
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we bring in Brian Payea, TripAdvisor’s Head of Industry Relations, to discuss what it takes to climb the Popularity Index®. And we’ll take an in-depth look at how The Modern Honolulu emerged from a rocky beginning to become one of the top-ranking hotels in the city.
- The relationship between TripAdvisor rankings and attracting guests
- Demystifying the Popularity Index algorithm
- Tips for generating positive reviews and ratings
- Combatting review fraud and misinformation
- Case study: The Modern Honolulu
- Benchmarking overall reputation with ReviewPro’s Global Review Index™
- Plus tools, resources and a Q&A session with the experts
- Brian Payea, Head of Industry Relations, TripAdvisor
- Nicholas Barger, Director of Rooms, The Modern Honolulu
- RJ Friedlander, Founder and CEO, ReviewPro
- Daniel Edward Craig, Founder, Reknown