Technology and traveler behavior is changing at a dizzying pace and hoteliers are struggling to keep up. Where should you dedicate limited time and resources in 2014?
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s webinar series, we help you cut through the clutter to identify social media strategies essential to your success in the coming year.
Host Daniel Edward Craig consults leading travel industry experts on key trends, why they’re important, and how to stay ahead of the competition in 2014.
- Adele Gutman: VP Sales, Marketing & Revenue, Library Hotel Collection
- Suzie Wotton: VP Marketing, Red Carnation Hotels
- Robert Cole: CEO, RockCheetah
- Setting objectives and strategies
- The big three in social travel: Google, TripAdvisor & Facebook
- Search and social
- Building communities and advocacy
- Examples from the industry
- Live Q&A session with the experts