To ensure your hotel is in an optimum position to succeed in 2019, we gathered a selection of our must-read 2018 hospitality content. Whether you are looking to boost hotel revenue, improve your online reputation, gather guest feedback, or provide real-time service for your guests, read on and get set for success this year!
What drives hotel revenue?
Here at ReviewPro we will never tire of saying that hotel revenue boils down to one key element: great guest experiences.
- Read how glh Hotels puts guest experience at the heart of everything they do
- If you like data, read this one to see how you can positively impact the guest experience
How can I improve online hotel guest reviews?
One of the first places potential guests look when deciding to book your hotel is online reviews. Improving ratings is vital to your conversion rate, RevPAR and, ultimately, revenue.
- Google reviews will continue to be huge in 2019 – learn how to manage them in this webinar
- How to ensure you are boosting review volume to the max!
Customer satisfaction surveys: what do I need to know?
To understand your guests and meet their needs, you need their feedback. One of the best ways of doing this is by soliciting information via Guest Satisfaction Surveys.
- Nail guest feedback surveys every time
- Find out how to optimize the completion rates of your guest surveys
How can I anticipate my guests’ needs before they turn into bad reviews?
When it comes to having their needs met, today’s guest craves immediacy … don’t we all? This means in-stay service recovery: fast, personal, efficient.
- Take a look at the messaging apps hotel guests can’t live without
- Make sure your staff get messaging right every time
- Wisdom from our CEO on what messaging means to hospitality
How can I leverage my hotel’s reputation to boost revenue?
Potential guests are not the only ones with their eye on your online reputation: it affects the bottom line of your business in more ways than one.
- Find out how to leverage your online reputation as a sales tool
- 6 industry insiders give expert tips on using online reputation to sell to tour operators, event planners, and corporate travel managers
We hope you enjoy this selection and that 2019 is a prosperous year full of unforgettable guest experiences.