People are “the most important asset” at Swiss-Belhotel International, that’s why the brand has adopted ReviewPro for guest feedback management and incorporated it into the day-to-day life of its management teams.
“Just like a lighthouse, guests’ feedback guides us towards the goal of giving exceptional service.” Cindy Margareth, PA to SVP Marketing Communication
Responding to online reviews
The group knows that online ratings and reviews are an essential part of the online booking process in today’s digital world. To deal with guest feedback the group has implemented a solid management response strategy to ensure positive reviews are thanked, and negative reviews are answered and acted on.
“As guests made the effort in giving their comments, we want to also ensure that all our hotels are giving their time to reply to reviews and most importantly act on it.”
Actioning guest feedback
The aim is both to manage reviews efficiently and also to make use of those guest comments to make operational and service improvements. Using both the Online Reputation Management (ORM) tool and Guest Satisfaction Surveys (GSS) the brand gains insight into the areas that need improving and make the relevant changes via feedback from valued guests.
Use it or lose it
User engagement is a key factor in optimizing the success of ReviewPro software. Swiss-Belhotel International has put policies and procedures in place to ensure the steady commitment of its teams.
• It is mandatory for hotels to use the ReviewPro tools to track guest reviews and guest feedback.
• The group provides training and follow up to support the establishments, it is part of the management KPI to ensure hotels stay engaged.
• A monthly internal communication called the ‘President’s Reflection’ is sent to the entire organization highlighting the property with high performance.
• A monthly report is published, listing the best and worst performing hotels.
• During the annual General Managers’ conference an award is given to the highest performance for the year.
Automation is the future
The group knows that the move to automation is the key to efficient and effective handling of guest feedback. Management is incorporating Auto Case Management (ACM) into the processes to ensure that issues are dealt with swiftly and digitally.
Swiss-Belhotel International currently manages a portfolio of more than 145 hotels, resorts and projects located globally. It is one of the world’s fastest-growing international hotel and hospitality management groups. The Group provides comprehensive and highly professional development and management services in all aspects of hotel, resort and serviced residences.