Responding to social media feedback can be a daunting task. As the voice of your hotel, you want to demonstrate the same care and professionalism you provide on property. But how do you avoid sounding defensive, stuffy or robotic?
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, host Daniel Edward Craig, former hotel GM turned online reputation management for hotels expert, answers the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of responding to feedback.
From glowing TripAdvisor reviews to snarky comments on Facebook and Twitter, we’ll give you the knowledge and confidence you need to respond in a way that changes perceptions, encourages advocacy, and turns skeptics into bookers.
- Stuffiness be gone! Striking the right tone and vocabulary
- Now that hurts: Responding to negative commentary
- A good problem to have: Responding to positive reviews
- Pardonnez-moi? Managing reviews in other languages
- Plus time-saving tools, examples, and a live Q&A session