While hotel guest loyalty is still as important as ever, the way in which brands manage it is changing. One study found that a 5% increase in customer retention produces more than a 25% increase in profit. The value of loyalty is not to be underestimated.
According to some of our clients, here is a small sampling of present strategies for building and maintaining guest loyalty:
• Ensuring that each guest is treated according to their unique needs
• Identifying repeat guests upon arrival and extending preferential treatment
• Providing special amenities and perks
• Assigning a dedicated check-in desk or clerk to take care of loyalty members
• Mining guest surveys and reviews to understand why guests come back (or don’t)
But while recognition and rewards can help, nothing replaces a superior customer experience for building long-term loyalty.
What is your brand doing today? And what could you be doing differently? Our next webinar is a great opportunity to either expand or revamp your guest loyalty activities.
Join us on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, at 4pm GMT (5pm Barcelona / 11am New York City, Click here to convert to your time zone) for a one-hour webinar hosted by Daniel Craig of Reknown and our panelists Neil James of ReviewPro, and Teresa Comparato, Senior Director and Head of Loyalty, Europe, Africa and Middle East, Radisson Hotel Group. You will learn about different approaches to building loyalty and tips for ensuring that your guests stay loyal to your brand and book directly time and time again.
Remember that even if you can’t make the webinar, you can still find out all about hotel loyalty programs just by registering. We will send you a link to the recording as well as a pdf presentation to enjoy in your own time.
In this webinar we will be covering:
• The benefits of brand loyalty.
• The pros and cons of a hotel loyalty program.
• What can we learn from other brands?
• How to earn loyalty with or without a membership program.
• Analyzing guest feedback to understand loyalty.
While you’re here, feel free to visit some of our free resources and learn how to harness the power of earned content and brand advocacy at your property, how to generate positive reviews even in tricky periods like high season, and how Radisson Hotel Group halved their review response time.