ReviewPro offers a web-based, analytical tool that allows hotels to efficiently aggregate, organize and manage their online reputation and presence in leading social media sites. We provide the analysis, business intelligence, competitive benchmarking and reporting needed to help you more effectively manage your organization. Our solution is designed to serve the needs of individual hotel operators, multi-establishment chains and asset managers.
Aggregates all reviews and social media mentions
- ReviewPro aggregates hundreds of millions of social media mentions, in over 40 languages, from hundreds of the most relevant Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), review websites and social media platforms.
- Locates social media mentions on Twitter and Facebook in real-time, as well as photos and videos your guests post.
- Displays all relevant data on user-friendly dashboards.
- Alerts you about new online reviews and social media mentions to determine if rapid response is necessary.
Delivers powerful analytics to help you better understand your hotels online performance
- Tracks overall online reputation and quality performance with following analytics:
- The Global Review Index™ (GRI): Fast becoming an industry standard benchmark, the GRI is a general online reputation score for an individual hotel, group of hotels or chain. Based upon a proprietary algorithm that provides a quantitative analysis of data taken from all major OTA’S and review sites,the GRI is a general quality index that can be calculated for a given point in time (day, week, month, year, etc.).
- Department/Attribute Indexes: An online quality score that measures the performance of a hotel in the key departments/attributes that review sites track.
- Source Indexes: An online quality score that measures the performance of a given hotel across all major OTA’s and review sites (Booking, TripAdvisor, Venere, etc.) during a given period of time.
- Semantic Analysis: A qualitative assessment of what is being said in the text of all reviews and determines if the sentiment is positive or negative.
- Compares your performance for a given property, group of properties or with your direct competitors.
- Tracks the evolution of your progress in increasing guest satisfaction, improving operational and service improvements and allows you to share results with your team.
Makes it easy to take action
- Delivers automated email reports (Executive Summary, Quality & Operations, Sales & Marketing and Revenue & Online Distribution) that allow you to provide the most relevant data to anyone within your organization.
- Comment and/or Tag reviews, assign tasks and track progress. ReviewPro was designed to make it easy to share feedback internally on issues that come up and to assign follow-up actions for colleagues within your organization.
- Facilitates importing of data – such as existing Customer Service Questionnaires (CSQ’s) – to manage all guest feedback in one place.
- Export data – such as the Global Review Index™ – to cross-compare guest satisfaction indexes with existing data (daily pricing, occupancy, etc.) to maximize your online distribution strategy and to make better informed pricing decisions.
Share social proof to increase conversions in your own Website
- The ReviewPro Quality Seal can be easily integrated into your Website to give consumers more confidence and to increase direct reservations.
- Publishing reviews from well-established Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s) and Review Sites increases transparency and encourages direct bookings.