Tnooz today featured a guest article we wrote on new developments in online reputation in the hotel sector.
The highlights in brief:
- Customer service goes public as a marketing tool
- Reputation becoming increasingly personalized with social graph integration
- Online reviews now a key part of sales on a hotel’s own website as well as on OTAs
- More creativity in asking for reviews is needed
- Semantic analysis is growing in popularity as a marketing tool
- Search optimization for reputation management