In this next session in ReviewPro’s webinar series hosted by Daniel Edward Craig and Josiah Mackenzie, we’ll show you ways to engage travelers on channels like Facebook and Twitter before, during and after trips, to generate higher guest satisfaction ratings, build loyalty and advocacy, and drive revenue.
You will learn:
- How to provide great guest service on social networks at each stage of the travel cycle
- Why social media is an extension of the service that hotels provide on property
- How to catch and resolve issues in realtime
- Tools for monitoring social commentary and using it to guide service improvements
- Examples from the hotel industry and a Q&A session with the experts
- Your next steps to achieving higher guest satisfaction
Mark your calendar
Tuesday, July 24 2012
08:00 Pacific Standard Time
11:00 Eastern Standard Time
17:00 Central European Time
This class will be held once only, and space is limited
(If you can’t make the live event, we’ll give you
one week of free access to the recording.)
About the hosts
A former general manager, Daniel Edward Craig helps hoteliers across the globe adopt the latest tools and best practices in social media and online reputation management. He collaborates with ReviewPro as Industry Advisor in the area of Client Engagement. Visit www.DanielEdwardCraig.com
Josiah Mackenzie is the Director of Business Development at ReviewPro, and is focused on helping hotels increase their sales by using social technologies to provide remarkable service to their guests.
ReviewPro enables hoteliers to increase guest satisfaction and online revenue by more effectively managing their online reputation and presence in leading social media sites. After rapid growth in the European market, the company has expanded internationally and quickly grown its client roster to thousands of hotels in nearly 70 countries, including the Roger Smith Hotel, the Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air, Ace Hotel, Montage Hotels, Mammoth Mountain Resorts, citizenM Hotels, Louvre Hotels Group and Meliá Hotels International.