Sidorme Quality Low Cost Hotels is a chain of six hotels in Spain (two in Barcelona, two Girona, one in Valencia and one in Granada), with a seventh hotel in Albacete opening in September of 2011.
The company’s concept is to provide comfortable, modern, economic and cheap hotels that have the simple goal of ensuring that their guests get a good night’s sleep. The goal is to be able to offer 5 star customer attention at a low cost price.
We spoke to Berta Vilardell, Director of Sales and Marketing at Sidorme, about the effect online reviews have on a chain in the low cost sector. “Online reviews are very important for a chain like Sidorme because they are a deciding factor for guests at the point of purchase online”, she explains. We also spoke about how a hotel or chain can manage reviews internally and use them to advance their product: “We are a young chain and the reviews help us improve our product and continue growing.”
- About Sidorme
- Clients of low cost hotels consult online reviews
- Saving time with a fully automated online review system
- Involving the entire organization with automated reports
- Detailed analysis for continuous improvement
- Working with online and offline reviews