Managing your online reputation should be a fundamental part of any hotel business today. The first step to a successful online reputation is being able to monitor it and know what people are saying about the hotel online, but successful hotels go much further and have a strategy in place to monitor, manage and respond to reviews.
This guide intends to show you the basics of managing and monitoring your online reputation. It will show you how your customers use online reviews, give you some guidelines on managing your reputation and help define an initial monitoring approach for individual hotels as well as multi-establishment chains.
This guide includes:
- How online reviews influence hotel revenue
- Understanding how guests read reviews
- 5 Basic guidelines for managing online reviews
- Advanced monitoring strategies: Importance for SEO, website optimization and getting into the details with semantic analysis
- Setting up a monitoring system for your hotel organization